Why to Implement WordPress as a CMS For Your Translation Website
8 Reasons To Take Into Consideration:
1. No need to have skills in computer coding languages, it is good for a beginner, who isn’t very computer savvy.
2. Almost 80 million websites depend on WordPress
3. WordPress has been translated to 40 languages
4. WordPress plugins are developed daily, that means more functionality every day.
5. Most of the business websites, including translation services websites, are powered by WordPress.
6. WordPress is free CMS and you can find a lot of free themes (dresses) for your translation services website.
7. You can add content, images and videos just by logging into your WordPress dashboard.
8. Your website will look professional, it’ll work on mobiles and tablets as well. Your site will be up and running in less than 30 minutes