6. How to promote a restaurant to Russian speaking guests through translation and localization?
There are many different ways how to promote a restaurant: foodie photos, loyalty programs, social media accounts, email newsletters, etc.
But if your restaurant is located in a tourist destination where most visitors are Russian speaking people, then localization into Russian could be a good idea.
The professionally translated restaurant menu is one the ways how to promote a restaurant. With the right menu, you can show your customers that you are committed to quality in all aspects of your business.
When assigning the project, check with the Russian language translator the following points:
- convert weight measures into grams;
- keep the style guide according to the restaurant branding;
- pay attention for specific terms (glossary) for ingredients, preparation methods and tasks.
7. How to increase sales in retail in Russia through localization? Should I just translate website as a text?
Russian speaking countries are an attractive marketplace to increase sales in retail. There are around 180 mln Russian-speaking people in the world. According
If a potential English to Russian translator doesn’t know what to answer how to increase sales in retail in Russia, it means that he or she is not familiar with the localization process as well as with the translation services which can sell goods and services to the target markets.
How to check if you have found the best Russian translator who knows how to increase sales in retail? Make sure that the Russian language translation service provider knows anything about SEO optimization as well as marketing techniques applied in the Russian marketplace.
8. How to succeed with a services marketplace in Russia through localization?
Promoting services marketplace in Russia without a proper localization is doomed to failure. Russian-speaking customers prefer purchasing not only goods but also services in their own language. Thus, to get quality traffic to your services marketplace, you should obviously have the appropriate content with relevant keywords in Russian.
Success formula is pretty easy: find the best translator with the advanced knowledge of SEO and marketing. While searching, prepare a list of questions to check whether a Russian translator is qualified for your project. For example:
- Do you know what is services marketplace?
- What kind of viral marketing techniques can be applied to promote a services marketplace in Russia?
- How are you going to adapt our global valuable content marketing strategy into the Russian marketplace?
- How can you increase ROI of your services marketplace with localization services?
The key to the entire process to achieve the Russian-speaking target audience, to increase sales and profits at Russian marketplace is through the proper localization from English to Russian. No one wants to choose a black hat language service providers. With the questions above in hand, you can feel confident while asking your potential freelance partner.